Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Interview with Chloe Branson's Ex-friends Paige and Lauren (from American Girl On Saturn)

Today I had the chance to talk to Chloe Branson's Ex-friends Paige and Lauren.


Sooooo.... There's been some rumors that you two treated Chloe very poorly during her time on lockdown with the SAS boys. What do you two have to say for yourselves?

L: I only saw her once. She skipped my party, remember?
P: Well, Chloe wasn't exactly honest with me about some things. How was I supposed to know?

How do you two feel now that Chloe is dating THE Milo Grayson?

L: No comment.
P: What Lauren said. *sigh*

Have you tried getting in touch with Chloe since the lockdown has ended?

L: No, she unfriended me on Facebook and blocked me. We weren't that great of friends anyway.
P: I've tried calling her so many times, but she changed her number.

Were either of you amongst the group of screaming girls awaiting the boys' exit from the house?

L: No. Never.
P: I wasn't screaming. I was only there to see if it was true!

Now Paige... There's been some... controversy about how you in particular treated the oldest Branson sister (like how you went about tagging her in multiple pictures of....you know what). If you could say anything to her now, what would it be?

P: I hope she knows that I didn't know what was going on with her. I knew something wasn't right, but she didn't even hint anything. She should've at least told me that something was up but she couldn't explain... or something. But you know, she was over her ex, and he *was* free game. There's no law against it.

Any word on how Deacon McCullough feels about his ex-girlfriend dating Mr. Grayson?
 
P: I don't know.
L: He hasn't talked to us since Up, Up, & Away. He's dating some new girl now.

Well, it's pretty obvious that you two are terrible friends, but thanks for joining anyway.
#SaturnitesHateYou

No comments:

Post a Comment